Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Member ✞ kennedi ✞Other/United States Group :iconmmd-downloads-galore: MMD-Downloads-Galore
Come in! MMD Downloads for All!
Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 290 Deviations 8,036 Comments 18,713 Pageviews

deviantID

Nyekii's Profile Picture
Nyekii
✞ kennedi ✞
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
im dead

softcore communism

my tumblr







mu by technoparadeanti art stamp!!!!!!!! by oisteri
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icondorkybeans:
dorkybeans Featured By Owner 11 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh dan,g ur art is hella,,
thx for a watch btw,
Reply
:icontawaokana:
tawaokana Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New member
hey kenedi
Reply
:iconnyekii:
Nyekii Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
new phone who dis
Reply
:icontawaokana:
tawaokana Featured By Owner 2 days ago  New member
JACK
Reply
:iconnyekii:
Nyekii Featured By Owner 19 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY JACK why come u keep remaking smh
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icongilly-kun:
Gilly-kun Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2015
Hi kennedi
it's been a long time since we talked, at least to me
being missing you

Other than missing you, I been online or working
Praying that you're doing ok
i feel like a loser for not wanting to talk with you
sure I'm such a loser
and a NEET with no future
fatalism aside, I don't see what is the point of even living
and lets not forget even if I was with someone,
going through life or what not,
gasconading of my petty advances, I wouldn't be happy
other than being a worthless
the feeling of being alone has crushed me

i'm not going to an hero,
'tis not the time for me
maybe never though because I'm kind of a pussy
because I'm used to not doing much with my life,
exept maybe read books
this is not to get your attention
this is just to say things I wanted to say
exactly, that's all their is to it
reasuring everything is OK
Reply
:iconnyekii:
Nyekii Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i love u!!!! u are such a good friend i miss texting you so much even though it was 90% shitposting. the other 10% was thoughtful cliche shit but it was great. miss u. pay your phone bill so we can text when i get ungrounded, nerd!
Reply
:icongilly-kun:
Gilly-kun Featured By Owner 4 days ago
get ungrounded first...
Reply
:iconnyekii:
Nyekii Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
;_________;
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconmer-aid:
mer-aid Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2015
nice
Reply
Add a Comment: